Thursday, August 26, 2010

Golf pictures

Recently I have been reminded of the cross stitch pictures that I made when we were still located in the old shop on Railroad Ave.

Both these pictures were made for Ron- Who recently had a total lung transplant last week.
When we moved to Franklin Street, Ron gave the 1st one to Larry which he has displayed in his office

On the bottom of this picture there are phone #'s of the local golf courses so that they could just glance at it when they want to call for Tee time.

This one is still here, but is not being displayed at this date. But since I don't think I have a photo of my work that I did, I dug it out of his closet and took this photo.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Bless you Verna and may Ron heal quickly. A lung transplant.

Lifted a prayer up for Ron and you.
d