Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cheaper by the dozen?

Wait---there weren't a dozen of them, just 10.
This morning at breakfast I was told that they wanted 10 aprons...4 right away.
So my yard became my sewing room today.

I set up my tables after I had spent some time computing how much material I would need to make them. I had measured one of the girls apron while there in the restaurant while she was wearing it. And since I had made the one she was wearing....back in Oct. I had a rough idea what lay in store for me.
SIX HOURS LATER---- I was just finishing up....and Man---that sewing room was hot today.
Guess next time I should move the mess inside where there is cooling. :)
All 10 of them ready to go to the restaurant to be used.
All black, but only two pockets instead of 3 (Thank you girls) Making those pockets are not easy.
Not exactly what I had planned on doing today. But, another job completed.

No comments: