Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Walker bag

Wondering if this will post on both blogs.
Guess I will find out.

Patty a friend from church as me to make her something for her mothers walker to help carry the things she will need when she gets her knee replacement later this month.

So yesterday, I proceed to the shed and dug around in my things out there. i knew I had some material out there from a tote bag that I had made. Hoping ti was enough...nope, but wait there is this orange material that I made those Halloween aprons for , I shall make it reversable. She can put either side out for the public to see or she can display the butterflys. Hope she will soon be up and flying like the butterflies not letting this knee replacement get her down for long!
The pictures do not do this justice! I do love those butterflies!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: