Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A while back on facebook I promised to make the first 5 people who commented on the post something homemade within the next year.  I have completed 3 of my five.
Below are the three doilies that I sent or gave away thus far.

Dollie Trowbridge from our church.  (Plus I am making another one like this to be sold at the mother/daughter auction next month.

 This one---Pineapples and fans went to Shiela Kowing in Oregon.
And the broken star---one of my all time favorites went to Aline Conner in LA.

The other two people ---well one wanted to know why I wanted her address. She used to go to our church.... has never given me her new TN address. and the other has not responded to my text messages or facebook messages.   So until they do, they will not receive anything homemade from me at this time.
Since retiring I have done a lot of crocheting....Yes and across the years I have given many of these creations away to other people.  I love to crochet.  Try new patterns and new things.  I believe my next item to try may be a hat for a blogging friend of mine who is facing chem treatments.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Verna, These are gorgeous!!!
Absolutely beautiful.
God bless,
d