Saturday, October 10, 2009

Resonse to Beanjube

Beanjube has left a new comment on your post "Plastic canvas paper dolls off to their new home i...":

Where on earth did you find these patterns? My godmother had made a whole set like you have done for my little sister when we were kids. Having a 3-year old girl of my own, I wanted to make these for her cause she had a blast playing with Auntie's. (who lives over 1,000 miles away from us) I contacted my godmother and she no longer had them or couldn't find the patterns anymore. I have looked all over online and can only find the pattern for the nightgown & the doll herself. Any suggestions?


I have given away, sold and made a number of sets for other people.
I made a set for my daughter years and years ago. I do have a pattern book (Somewhere in my sewing room), but have recently moved so I can't just put my fingers on it at the moment.) wait, let me go look I know where it was at the old house. Let me check something.


WOW, I am amazed. I found it... The pattern book I usesd is called Dress-Me doll.
I googled it and found it on Annie's attic, but they were sold out the number on the book is 87P16.

Good luck hunting for the book. If you deciede you would like a set or a partial set, let me know. My e-mail address is on my profile.

Dress-Me Doll [AA87P16] - $2.25 : Vintage Knits, Gently Used ... Vintage Knits Dress-Me Doll [AA87P16] - Dress-Me Doll Annie's Attic #87P16 (1985) 16 pages. Cute doll and her outfits to make using 7 mesh plastic canvas ...
vintageknits.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product...id... - Similar -

1 comment:

Beanjube said...

Thanks so much. I hope I do find them! I just may be e-mailing your for a christmas gift!