Thursday, January 29, 2009

Plastic canvas paper dolls off to their new home in Wisconsin.



In panties and all dressed up.

Addional clothes to dress them in.





Tizita, I hope you rook your Mother, grandmother, Mallory and even Aunt Alissa in helping you play with your new plastic canvas paper dolls. I hope you enjoy playing with them for a lot of years.

When you get them dirty, just remind mommy to take them to the kitchen sink and give them a bath, putting them on a towel (flat to dry).

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, Verna, they are so cute, i cannot wait till I can play with them with Tizita. I don't know who will have more fun, she or I?? Thank you so much.

Kim said...

They turned out great mom! I have very fond memories of playing with mine. I always liked the blue painter's outfit and the pink outfit with the umbrella.

Beanjube said...

Where on earth did you find these patterns? My godmother had made a whole set like you have done for my little sister when we were kids. Having a 3-year old girl of my own, I wanted to make these for her cause she had a blast playing with Auntie's. (who lives over 1,000 miles away from us) I contacted my godmother and she no longer had them or couldn't find the patterns anymore. I have looked all over online and can only find the pattern for the nightgown & the doll herself. Any suggestions?

Beanjube said...

Saw all the others too. You are so good at hand work...