Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Quilt top





It's a bit bigger then I thought I would make it, but it will be okay. I hope he will enjoy it when we get it totally done.
Top is all sewed together. Must measure the sheet for the bottom and get it ready, then we will have to knot it and bind it.
Then I want Julie and her boys to autograph it. Her mom and dad will probably want to write a message on it too, before we ship it to Bagdhad to Brandon.

This is the first time I ever used pictures on blocks so it was an experience.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

It looks beautiful and what a wonderful thing for Brandon to have with him. I am sure he wull be comforted by the faces of all his loved ones.

Anonymous said...

HEY THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG AND SAY HI! I LOVE YOUR NEEDLE WORK! YOUR QUILTS SO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE TO QUILT BUT I AM NOW WAY AS GOOD AS YOU ARE! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! GOD BLESS..

Momof4 said...

That is so beautiful! You are so talented!

*Brandi* said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the quilts with the pictures. I tried to make on once, but it was kinda on a whim and not really a quilt, but a blanket I guess. I think the next thing I learn how to do will be quilting.